From 2012 to 2015, Alternativas y Capacidades coordinated a research on how civil society organizations achieved influence in a fundamental issue in Mexico: indigenous women health public policy.
That is why, we want to share with you these dissemination materials, so you can get to know more about how organizations achieved the influence on indigenous women health public policy:
1. Infographs (spanish only)
3. Videos (spanish only)
- Research for social advocacy (About the intersectorial research process)
- 5 cases summary, between activism and intervention (Summary of main findings and leassons learned)
- Nääxwiin: Indigenous women showing the path to great scale advocay.
- Kinal Antzetic DF: Networks transforming women's health
- CCESC: Proposals for a better health care in Chiapas
- Casa: Midwifery, an option for life
- Kalli Luz Marina: Facing violence, action and advocacy
If you desire to know more about Advocacy on Public Policy of Alternativas y Capacidades, contact us:
22.214.171.124 ext 109 y 110